Correct addons-source branch for gramps 5.2.0

Is maintenance/gramps52 the correct addons-source branch for gramps 5.2.0 addons?

There appear to be changes in the maintenance/gramps51 branch which are not present in the maintenance/gramps52 causing merge conflicts if I try to rebase my own developments from maintenance/gramps51 to maintenance/gramps52 (the merge conflicts are in files I have not edited)

The first “missing” change is
Bug fixes to Gramps Web Sync (#566) · gramps-project/addons-source@dcb54af · GitHub
GrampsWebSync/webapisync.gpr.py was renamed to GrampsWebSync/grampswebsync.gpr.py

I just want to check that’s a deliberate omission from maintenance/gramps52 before fixing my own rebase.

Steve

Yes. It is possible that some changes have been made to the gramps51 branch but not the gramps52 branch.

These 4 commits are in the branch maintenance/gramps51 but not in maintenance/gramps52

6786d20e Add Anniversaries gramplet
978a7c14 Fixes #11596 GetGOV language setting is case sensitive (#548)
dcb54afd Bug fixes to Gramps Web Sync (#566)
8823e380 Rebuild GetGOV, GrampsWebSync, SharedPostgreSQL

What I cannot say is if these changes are required for gramps 5.2. At face value they appear to be relevant. If so, we may have introduced regressions.

Steve

2 Likes

Thanks. These have now been merged into the gramps52 branch.

2 Likes

Hi @Nick-Hall
I’m not sure that this commit merged:
8823e380 Rebuild GetGOV, GrampsWebSync, SharedPostgreSQL

There was one material change, fixing a spelling mistake “synchronize”

this spelling mistake is still present in the maintenance/gramps52 branch

Steve

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.