Viewing Notes for media in Complete Individual report

GrampsAIO64-5.1.3-2 Windows 10

I was wondering if there is any way to show the Note attached to a media when completing a Complete Individual Report. The media show but not the note attached. It shows in the Narrated Web Site.

Thanks in advance. :slightly_smiling_face:

Short answer is No. The code for the report would need to be changed.

Do not know if this helps, but Attributes attached to the media record are printed in the report. These Attributes are for the person and not the shared attributes of the media record itself.

If it was a plug-in report (& had fewer option to wade through) I’d suggest duplicating it and experimenting with hacking the code yourself.

But converting a built-in to an external is not as simple as it sounds. And there are dozens of options. So hacking this one isn’t a good choice for a first project.

DaveSch

Thanks for the info. If I use the information in the description in Attributes it works. Just need to adjust the font, etc. Also did a test with this comment 3 times longer and still worked. Also I added the same image to a 2nd person and the Attribute came with the image.
Attribute Description
This shows in both the Complete Individual Report and the Narrated Web Site.

What I did notice is that if there is only 1 image/media for that person it only shows at the top right of the Complete Individual Report and not in the “Images” section of the report. Trick for new players :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.