Sandclock Pedigree

I’m using the tree/sandclock report to create a pedigree. Which gives really nice results. see attachment 1

But, it would even be better is it could be multipage (each person at the top gets a new page with his/her ancestors, and there would be a standard pedigree number next or in each node.
As an example see the the Norman Dunkley pedigree also attached. The Norman Dunkley pedigree is absolutely not as nice/professional looking as the one generated with gramps, but is has all the necessary references.
Is this possible in Gramps? Or is there another tool that can do this for me?

Eugene

Norman-Dunkley-4-Generation-Pedigree-Chart-Basic.pdf (31.9 KB)

Another alternative would be a fillable form similar (but improved tab order and field names) to:
pedigree_AboutGenealogy_FillableForm(test).pdf (136.8 KB)

There is the addon Pedigree Chart. Once installed, it will add itself to Reports >> Graphical Reports >> Pedigree Chart.

The chart prints four generations per page. For continuing generations, the chart indicates the page for the next four generations for each of the family lines.

The thing that I like about using a PDF fillable form is that data can be scraped back out so easily. So you can send a document to someone, have them fill in missing bits and then re-import with nearly no effort.

I will try that.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.