Experimental Person Profile View (CardView) Plugin

Well, fine maybe, but there should be a way to make it stop switching to card view people view just because you use cardview in relationship tab last time. Its very irritating. It seems like the only one of the tabs where this happens, the others stay where it was used last time. (Including used becuase you clicked something in another view).

Suggestion I would make is that in the default template, or maybe not but its an idea, its what I prefer. It is:

• The Event Display type in settings, in the active type, let the standard be set to “Single line with Place”, but in groups tabs, let the standard be “Split Line”
    My reasons: The active tab is changing the top cards, aka one or two side by side colums depending on the view, so there is more width. The ones that are effected by groups are the ones in the columns at the bottom, where in relationship there is 3 of, and people might add more if you want to I think, so there is less width to play with. So I have it set up as mentioned.
  • I think I remember the images being small everywhere by default? I have at least now set it to large in the active tab, because again, there its more width to play with, and its the main focus point sort of. while the group tabs its set to small still.

This I tink fit better here than on Github tho.