Version 5.1.5 - a new maintenance release, has been released.
Make sure to backup before you upgrade.
Changes since v5.1.4:
- Update translations: de, pl, sv, zh_CN.
- Remove Travis CI configuration.
- Fix badges in README file.
- Update copyright date.
- Strange behavior for the scrollbar in the bottombar. Fixes #12438.
- Fix place object element order in DTD and RNG schemas. Element placeobj content does not follow the DTD and RNG, expecting (ptitle? , pname+). Fixes #12500.
- Solve InterpolationSyntaxError if “%” in a string. The grampletpane module saves data in a config file for all the gramplets added in the dashboard. The python configparser module doesn’t like if we have a “%” character in a string. Fixes #12423.
- ‘<’ not supported between 2 instances of IndexMark. Fixes #12467.
- Remove debug statements in unit tests.
- Fix negative Span when dates are not Gregorian. Fixes #12525.
- Incorrect grouping if no ma/patronymic surname.
- Group As override is ignored for ma/patronymic surnames. Fixes #12395.
See: Patronymic and Matronymic name - #5 by DaveSch
- Add comments for the lat-lon field of editplace.
- Place editor, lat and long text are swapped. Fixes #12374.
- Fix Statusbar progress being shown before use. Fixes #12373.
- Fix exception when removing a group name in Sqlite db when group name is already missing. Fixes #12367.
- Fix error when trying to close name editor during long name group mapping view rebuild. Fixes #12328.
- OsmGpsMap-CRITICAL: Map source setup called twice Fixes #12352.
- Fix probably alive function unit test.
- Use GitHub Actions to run continuous integration checks.
- Update Exiv2, PYExiv2, and json-glib.
- Repackage Gramps.app to work with macOS 12.
- Add entitlements path to bundle-file so Gramps.app is signed with it.
- Add python-fontconfig to the macOS build. Needed to enable using genealogical symbols.
- Inlude fontconfig’s etc/fonts in macOS app bundle. Graphviz now uses fontconfig to find its fonts. Fixes #12370.
See the changelog for more details.