Text Reports - Family Sheet

Gramps 6.0.8, Linux Zorin

When I print a Family Sheet, and include sources, the many of the source notations include the word ‘page’,

example:

Ancestry, page City: Prosper; State: Texas; Year(s): 1993-1995

FS, page Roll 1969_0011; Father Doyle Dwayne Parham; Mother Melba Ann Cannon, 26 Jul 1969.

I know that I most likely do not have the sources and citations formatted correctly, but I am still learning to use Gramps. All of my data was imported from Family Tree Maker (windows), and the result was a mess. I am now trying to rebuild everything with Gramps.

I discovered that the word ‘page’ comes from the input form used to set up citations (volume/page:)

How do I get rid of it??

Thanks

The Family Sheet report could benefit from a major reworking. I am sending you by private message a version with some tweaks that I have made.