Medien-Ordner mit Gramps verlinken?

Guten Tag

Gramps-Neuling

Mein Englisch ist schlecht, deshalb versuche ich es auf deutsch und hoffe, dass das von einigen Mitgliedern verstanden wird.

Ich habe einen Medienordner als Gramps-Bibliothek/Quelle erstellt. Wie erstelle ich nun links(Pfad) zu den einzelnen Scans and Photos?

Google Translate

Good day

Gramps newbie

My English is bad, so I try to use German and hope that some members understand it.

I created a media folder as a Gramps library / source. How do I create a left (path) to the individual scans and photos?

From within the Preferences General tab, menu Edit >> Preferences, set the ** Base path for relative media paths: ** to your media folder.

Then as you add your media to where you want them, i.e. Grandma’s image in her Gallery Tab, with the Convert to relative path checked/ticked, Gramps will store the image’s path in its Gramps Media record.

You can also drag-n-drop the files directly into the Gramps Media view list. This will add individual records to Gramps for all the files. However, all of these records will then need to be added to where they will be needed for the people, family, event, etc records.

Google translation

Legen Sie auf der Registerkarte “Allgemein” im Menü “Bearbeiten >> Einstellungen” den Basispfad für relative Medienpfade fest: zu Ihrem Medienordner.

Wenn Sie dann Ihre Medien an der gewünschten Stelle hinzufügen, d. H. Omas Bild auf der Registerkarte “Galerie”, wobei “In relativen Pfad konvertieren” aktiviert / aktiviert ist, speichert Gramps den Pfad des Bilds in seinem Gramps-Mediendatensatz.

Sie können die Dateien auch direkt per Drag & Drop in die Liste der Gramps Media-Ansichten ziehen. Dadurch werden Gramps einzelne Datensätze für alle Dateien hinzugefügt. Alle diese Datensätze müssen dann jedoch dort hinzugefügt werden, wo sie für die Datensätze Personen, Familie, Ereignis usw. benötigt werden.

Thank you very much for your effort !
I `ve understand. :slight_smile:

Hello Sigi,

I can still remember how it was for me when I installed Gramps for the first time. But … tell us under which operating system you use Gramps in which version.

As Dave already wrote, the base path in the settings is important. And there should be your folders for various media.

As an example you could create a folder for people pictures there. Then you can simply put the pictures from that folder into the respective gallery, as already described by Dave. Then you could have folders for your scans of various documents that you can later include in Gramps.

Have a look here in the manual how to add photos and other media objects.

And … you will have to work with the manual :wink: I read it over and over again even after years with Linux!

Also you can forget my English … Nevertheless, I watched various videos about Gramps on YouTube back then … over and over again. Personally, this helped me a lot!

And if something is still unclear … just ask

Good luck with Gramps! - Jan

Now in german …

Hallo Sigi,

ich kann mich noch gut erinnern wie es mir ergangen ist als ich Gramps erstmalig installiert hatte. Aber … verrate uns doch einmal unter welchem Betriebssystem du Gramps in welcher Version einsetzt.

Wie Dave ja schon geschrieben hat ist der Basispfad in den Einstellungen schon wichtig. Und dort sollten dann auch deine Ordner für diverse Medien abliegen.

Als Beispiel könntest du dort einen Ordner für Personenbilder erstellen. Bilder daraus kannst du dann einfach, wie schon von Dave beschrieben, in die jeweilige Galerie ablegen. Dann könntest du noch Ordner für deine Scans diverser Dokumente haben die du dann später ebenfalls in Gramps einbinden kannst.

Schau mal hier im Handbuch wie man Fotos und andere Medien Objekte hinzufügen kann.

Und … du wirst dich mit dem Handbuch beschäftigen müssen :wink: Ich lese es selbst nach Jahren mit Linux immer wieder!

Auch mein Englisch kann man vergessen … Trotzdem habe ich mir damals diverse Videos zu Gramps auf YouTube angesehen … immer und immer wieder. Mir persönlich hat das sehr geholfen!

Und wenn noch etwas unklar ist … einfach nachfragen

Viel Erfolg mit Gramps! - Jan

My Operating-system is Windows 10 64 Bit.
Thank you for the answer. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.