I would like have ability add/choose repositories directly to media

My case: I have hundreds of photos which belong to different albums. So, I’ve created several repositories like “Album of First family”, “Album of Second family” …
Then I added all the photos to Media. And then all these medias I’ve added to a Person library. All good except one thing. My repositories “Album of First family”, “Album of Second family” are unused because I can use them via Citations only. But Citations are extra for this. I dont need write description, I only added a lot of photos. And then for only some of photos I will create events with citation (where needed).
So, that’s why I would like have ability add/choose repositories directly to medias to have all my media grouped by repositories. What do you think guys?

Thanks for the answers.

Via Sources only.

You could create a source by album, source associated to its repository, then add to that source all corresponding medias. No need to create any citations if you don’t want to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.