How to change the language to Norwegian

I have not added cordinates to anything yet

Yeah, I wold not do it that detailed, I would link it to the graveyeard and be done to it, If I happened to have a location I might add graves in notes on an event, but I dont care about that. Its also likely that any grave that is older than great grandparent is not there anymore, that someone else there is instead. (We reuse them in this country). Exeption is if they is the same place as someone newer or a graveyard that is not “popular”.

Its bad translations. Even if other things dont fit perfectly with Norwegian administrative structure there might be something close enough for it to be OK ish.

If I knew how to edit a language pack or whatever its called, I might consider doing it, but I dont know how.

Still wonder what place type I should use for a put a municipality wide university (or even one that have buildings in two different ones).

What type of things would people with English as first language, use the type “Department” for? only goverment things like Department of Energy or other things too?