How can I submit a code revision suggestion for an Addon?

I am not conversant with submitting GitHub pull requests and don’t have the data bandwidth to start using it.

But I have a simple modification of prompts to make an Add-On more user friendly. Can someone help me get the mods submitted? (I submitted a Feature Request last June but … no joy. Which might be good since I hadn’t noticed the Error messages referenced the original field labels.)

(It would be nice if it started using the Date formatting Preferences. Right now you cannot paste the Results value and get a valid Event Date. But it is already feels much more linear with more explicit field labels.)

for the Date Calculator gramplet, the field labels and error messages are too generic.

https://github.com/gramps-project/addons-source/blob/master/DateCalculator/DateCalculator.py
Amend labels on Lines 76-77

self.entry1 = self.__add_text_view(_("Expression 1: Reference Date or Date Range"))
        self.entry2 = self.__add_text_view(_("Expression 2: Date or offset (±y, m, d)"))

change line 131 (original followed by modified)

self.result.set_text(_("Error: invalid entry for expression 1"))
                self.result.set_text(_("Error: invalid date for expression 1"))

change line 141 (original followed by modified)

self.result.set_text(_("Error: invalid entry for expression 2"))
                self.result.set_text(_("Error: invalid offset for expression 2"))

Cloned the built-in as an add-on project.

This will allow more people to easily begin experimenting with hacking the Gramplet.