Updated DNA gramplet ready for review

@GaryGriffin, it would also be nice if the same data could also be used for other visualizations. I’m thinking particularly of a “DNA pedigree chart” such as the examples that I’ve mocked up and pasted below. I’ve used Ahnentafel numbers for these illustrations, but the actual chart could show names, dates, whatever.

The bars would be scaled according to the percent of DNA that each ancestor (number 4 and beyond) is known to have contributed to the active person’s genome, based on match data entered and the relationships derived. The gaps (in the first example) and different bar heights (in the second example) would change over time as more match relationships are determined. In more distant generation, some ancestors would not appear unless/until there is match data to support them.

Maybe there could also be the option of filtering on a particular chromosome.

Of course, it could also just be a fan chart in which each ancestor’s wedge is shaded accordingly and possibly annotated with a percentage in the tooltip. That way all ancestors would appear, but some would lack any shading.

If these ideas have any merit, they can be discussed in a new thread, but I just wanted to make the point about keeping future possible uses of the data in mind as you continue to refine the current gramplet. Thank you for all of your work!