Need help doing a cross-OS (Linux & Mac) verification

Have been doing some more digging into the GTK file selector dialog. There is a Bookmarking feature for adding buttons to the dialog. However,the file is not where expected or named as predicted. I was expecting a bookmark file in with the rest of the Gramps customizations. It wasn’t there.

But some forums say that there would be a file named gtk-bookmarks.py at the top of the User folder. Instead, I found a text file (with no extension) with the following file on my Windows box:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0\bookmarks

The bookmarks file has one line per button. Again, in Windows, the path for a button looks like:
file:///C:/Users/<username>/folder/subfolder ButtonName

Gramps currently lacks an option to name the Button at the time of creation. It leaves that parameter off and the GUI just repeats the subdirectory name. But, you can Rename the button (or edit the configuration file directly) if you want specific aliases on the buttons.

The obvious candidates are the Examples folder included with each installation and a couple paths from from the Preferences:

• Family Tree: Backup path:
  • General: Base path for relative media paths:
  • Example file subfolder: C:\Program Files\GrampsAIO64-5.1.3\share\doc\gramps\example

My bookmarks file has the following lines:
file:///C:/Users/DistrictSupport/Desktop/Archives/GrampsBackup2020 Backups
file:///C:/Users/DistrictSupport/GrampsMedia Media
file:///C:/Program%20Files/GrampsAIO64-5.1.3/share/doc/gramps/example Examples