Updated DNA gramplet ready for review

I can see your point. When I superficially looked at the documentation, I assumed the Association to be opposite what it actually was. I added the woman’s DNA data to her own profile and Associated with the target person.

But that awkward directionality is inherent to the Flag for maternal/paternal side… which I had not seen explicitly defined in any download match data formats. (Indeed, most of my Matches are with cousins where I haven’t determined the connection. I have only positively identified the relationships of a) Without that Flag, the Association would be simple & symetrical, and could be used as markers to statistically validate waypoints in evidence based genealogy. That is, of the 4,019 matches reported by FamilyTreeDNA, I’ve only positively ID’d four: an uncle, my mother’s cousin & her daughter, and a surprise of an illegitimate paternal 2nd cousin)

But, if Associations were not used and notes were attached instead, it could get very confusing. Notes can be attached to too many record types. But Associations can only be attached at the Person level.

So I suspect that the Associations Notes are as good of a place as we have for DNA match data.