Slow tags scrolling in Filters

I have a big list with tags. And here I have a problem when try to scroll down the huge list - it is scrolled so slowly by mouse, and there is missing vertical scrollbar. Is it possible to make scrolling faster or at least to add vertical scroll?

1 Like

The answer is here: Four questions-ideas (Associations, tags, hotkeys, copy'n'paste support) - maybe it is possible to fix? - #4 by emyoulation

The experimental CardView addon collection is very interesting - it looks good, it also has additional Tags item in navigation bar. But it is not solution of the described above problem regarding to the Filters. Anyway, I already use this addon, thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good idea. I’ve the same issue with custom filters I use a lot.

2 Likes

This problem is still actual. I have tags for years 1750-2023 and fonds’ tags and others. I have to wait scrolling during a long time. That’s why this filter becomes not applicable (((.

Some softwares like Obsidian or Darktable have a tag hierarchy, it doesn’t replace a scroll bar but it could help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.