Interest in enhancing verify.py

I’ve added 8 more rules in my fork - not sure how to submit it as a pull request because it also contains my other changes (but the patch is applicable to the original master version too because the affected code parts are not interfering).

So - those are the rules I added:

1. Baptism too late according to family tradition
    This rule determines the median of days between birth and baptism over all childs of a family. It then compares the days between the birth and the baptism of the person in question with also allowing some grace period of deviation. Currently that grace period is hardcoded with 120 days. Should this be a parameter or might this confuse the user?
  2. Burial too late
    A Burial is considered “too late” when its more than 14 days after the date of death. Should this be a parameter or might this confuse the user?
  3. Children are not ordered chronological
    Birth dates (if not existing and estimation is on, Baptism dates are used) are checked for each child of a family that its ascending through the list of children. Children without any of those dates are ignored.
  4. Families are not ordered chronological
    This Rule uses the marriage date and evaluates that the families are ordered in a chronological order for a person. If no marriage date is available a divorce date or even the birth date of the oldes child of each family is used. The birth date as last possible fallback is used to account for non-married families with illegitimate children.
  5. Family has events of type Unknown
  6. Person has events of type Unknown
  7. Family events not ordered chronological
  8. Person events not ordered chronological

Discussion about those rules in general, phrasing and spelling as well as the code in particular is welcome.