Graphviz Export - Wish for Feature

I will try to focus on Open Source free software that have versions for all 3 OS, and maybe 2-3 web apps/server apps…
The use of the software is usually quite similar regardless of the operating system…

I also know about a few good Markdown Notebooks buildt on Electron that may be of use for some.

Graphviz preview for Notepad++

WikiContributor Daleathan added See Also links that show lists of compatible tools had already been started on the wiki. He also astutely points out that Advanced Topics is turning into a re-hash of those pages.

Like this thread, the new page is twisting itself in a different direction than originally envisioned.

Rather than a self-defeating “Cyndi’s List” style (where it is like drinking from a fire hose), I had hoped to put together something that encouraged collaborative use of tools. Our lists pages sort of imply users who want things that Gramps doesn’t do should abandon Gramps and use the other product instead. (With a “and good riddance to you!” being the implied message.)

My hope was to whet people appetite for a balanced diet of tools.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.